Last update: 22 June 2022
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
Cookies are classified as either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies are stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. Session cookies automatically expire when the user closes the web browser.
- Cookies allow us to authenticate that it is in fact you visiting the website. Cookies enable the website to identify you when visiting the website and navigate the online platform.
- Cookies show us your status. In other words, cookies help us to determine if you are logged into our website;
We are constantly updating and enhancing our website to ensure a better user experience and the services we offer to you. Therefore, the names of cookies may change over time and per session. Please contact us with the name and the value of a cookie if you have a query regarding its purpose.
Technical or Functional Cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your express consent (but, by using the website, you have provided us with the consent to do so).
We use statistics cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies, we get insights into the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Enabling/disabling and deleting Cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Hadada Live (Pty) Ltd
Email: [email protected]